Collaborative Lead Developer (40 hours)
Are you an experienced Lead Developer looking for a new challenge? Are you ready to join a development team working on an innovative customer communications platform in Valencia, Spain? Then saddle up and join our fast-growing start-up for the ride of your life!
Our development team:
Saysimple is an omnichannel communication platform (SaaS) that allows companies to communicate with their customers through all communication channels, such as WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Instagram etc. from a central inbox. We’re looking for someone just like you to help rapidly expand and further innovate this platform. Our development team is working on API development, microservices, CI/CD, and metrics.
As a team of engineers (developers/ops), we work together to further develop and maintain our SaaS platform in three weekly sprints. Our Scrum Master and Product Owner support us to achieve our goals. We work with tight sprint schedules, daily stand-ups, and retrospectives.
We believe that a good product is a scalable product, so we work with a DTAP- pipeline, use microservices, Kubernetes, and have CI/CD pipelines for automatic builds, tests, and deployment.
Our stack includes AWS, NodeJS, TypeScript, VueJS, MySQL, Git, Kubernetes, and Docker.
For our fast-growing organization, we’re looking for an experienced and driven Lead Developer. You’ll fulfill a leading role in our international development team (Spain
and the Netherlands) and will report to the CTO.
You’ll be responsible for mentoring your international team members, delivering high quality software solutions, and contributing to new features. This is a hands-on role. While some of your time will be spent managing your colleagues, most of it will be spent co-developing. We’re looking for an independent expert with progressive insight and knowledge of Ops & Development.
You’re resourceful and forward-thinking. You stand for good documentation and love delving into new technologies. Your experience allows you to have a bird’s eye view of a project, take final responsibility, and be a fully-fledged discussion partner for the entire organization.
- Providing technical leadership for the development of our platform
- Working closely with your team to build new features
- Coaching Juniors and Mediors to help grow their technical skillsets
- Writing functional and technical code
- Reviewing your colleagues’ code
- Providing emergency IT support
- Managing and monitoring our EKS stack, databases, and load balancers
- Minimum 6 years of relevant development experience
- Demonstrable experience as Lead of a development team
- Experience writing and improving unit & integration tests
- Experience working with OpenAPI specifications
- Experience connecting external systems through their API
- Ability to analyze complex systems
- Ability to identify and contribute technical considerations early on in the process
- Proven expertise in performance and security
- Proven experience working with Scrum methodology
- Fluent and comprehensive English skills, both verbally and in writing
Bonus point if: 💯
- You’re interested in testing, data analysis, and security
- You have a Github repository filled with your own projects
What we have to offer:
- The opportunity to work in an inspiring, informal, and fun work environment
- A competitive salary according to knowledge and level
- 22 paid vacation days and 8% holiday allowance
- Possibility to work from home (2 days max.)
- Informal, international work culture
- A company laptop
- Lunch provided at the office
Hi, we’re Saysimple! With our Conversational Customer Engagement platform, we help companies turn traditional customer contact into conversations with value. Our platform is proven to enable companies to have better conversations with their customers in considerably less time. This is how we make customer communications efficient and effective; for both our clients and our clients’ customers.
Some of the clients who believe in our approach are Volkswagen Retail Group, Daikin, Verdnatura, Asaja, Adecco, Grupo Planeta & Tirant Lo Blanch.